Friday, March 2, 2012

Recycled Fashion

Fashion this week is your trash is my treasures. And I mean trash, recycled fashion is the name of the game, go green.




Four green fashion designers turned yesterday’s news into today’s fashion forward news. They used recycled newspapers to create stunning and one of a kind newspaper dresses. The unique newspaper designs were shown at the News Green Catwalk Event in the Big Apple.
Four leading green fashion designers made news today – “yesterday’s news’’ that is – by turning recycled newspaper into eco-friendly fashions. These four designers Anthony Lilore, Bahar Shahpar, Lara Miller and Samantha Plee did a stunning job on there creations.


More of The Vintage Voice on recycled fashion:






Amazing how they put this all together using recycled items.





A beautiful Ball Gown made from 42 Levi's Jeans.



Denise Van Outen has teamed up with leading ethical fashion designer Gary Harvey to launch Recycle Now Week. It sports the best recycled clothing I have ever seen till date & they really are very impressive. Gary has been a designer for Levis & works wonderfully well on this recycled fashion line. 









Recycled fashion Monroe styled, Made from 30 copies of the 'Financial Times. It was tea dyed to make this color. Fantastic collection of recycled items.


I use recycled  vintage items to create my designs here is what is new from VintElegance:




I used 10 different kinds of cameos, some are set in black rhinestones and Art Deco settings. All vintage pieces are intricately placed to create this wonderful one of a kind design. You can purchase this and more at my shop VintElegance.com

Visit my other shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/VintElegances

Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/VintElegance/100189946723678


Check out my boards on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/VintElegance



No comments:

Post a Comment