Thursday, October 20, 2011

Funky Hair Design Part 2

I know I missed a week of my blog but I am back. I was working on all my Christmas drsigns to get them up for the holidays. A lot has been going on for me. I was in this months Romantic Homes Magazine here is the lay out, thanks to http://www.shabbycottageshops.com.

More exciting news is one of my necklaces will be featured on the ABC soap "One Life To Live" .


Novembers month issue of Romantic Homes Should be out soon with my necklace in it.




Lets see some funky hair!
Funky Hair
Funky Hair

Funky Hair




Funky Hair





Here is my Charm Bracelet in this months Romantic Homes Magazine!






Here are some of my wonderful designs. There is something for everyone here, from the glitz and glam of the rhinestone hair combs, bib necklaces to the long extravagant pearls right down to the dangle earrings and rings on your fingers. There is a whole lot of VintElegance Forgotten Glamour right here! So please come and visit anytime of the day, we are here every day of the week to fill your shopping bag.







2 comments:

  1. Sherri, this is such exciting news that one of your beautiful vintage jewelry recreations will be worn by a star on One Life to Live! Do you know when?? Congratulations, your bracelet you showcased in the November issue of Romantic Homes is gorgeous!

    Have a fab day!
    Debie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was told it was going to air aroud Christmas, And the person that would be wearing it was someone you would least expect. Keep watching for it.

    ReplyDelete